Making notes on iPhone
We have comfortably transferred ourselves to the tablet and smart phone era from the one of notepads, pens and diaries. Still, jotting down of notes has a great significance in every task management or mental engagement of any sort. It is a clumsy event when we think of a pen and piece of paper and have none of them along since there is actually no need of those when we have an iPhone. Taking notes is a very easy job where the iPhone is concerned and there are a number of dedicated apps for it. Here are some apps with their descriptions that will allow jotting notes to be easier for you when you need to do so:
1. Notes – The iPhone comes with a built-in note taking application which is kind of similar to your basic notepad and stores all the events while listing the tasks by date. Notes can be synced via iTunes and show up in your Mail application. You can also email them right out of the mobile app. It doesn’t have anything fancy associated but fulfills the basic purpose of quick note taking quite efficiently.
2. Microsoft One Note Mobile – Fulfills all your requirements if you are a full fledged Microsoft user. It is free for a limited period.
There are many more similar applications which provide an awesome experience of note taking and make you get rid of those antiquated writing utensils if you have the iPhone.
Making video call on iPhone
Video calls can be conveniently made on your iPhone through the FaceTime. The video calls can be made through Wi-Fi from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac to other ones. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the Settings.
2. Go to the Facetime option.
3. Enter the AppleID (email@example.com) and password.
4. You can opt for the option of the email ID or Number to display as the caller ID during the call.
5. Choose the ID you want to make a call.
6. Enjoy your call.
Photoshopping images on Smartphones
By using the Adobe Photoshop Touch App for iPhone and Android one can edit the graphics and photos in their Smartphone. The basic criteria for using the Photoshop Touch app on your Smartphones and iPhone are that the Camera Resolution should be 12 Megapixels and lesser. The app can totally transform the images into the desired form by the effective use of the Photoshop features like layers, selection tools, adjustments and filters. You can conveniently edit your photos in the desired ways and can share it with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.