And finally taking lesson from its failure from the QWERTY concept in the ongoing finger tapping touchscreen trend of the Smartphones, BlackBerry has at last unveiled its new entry in the touchscreen fleet – BlackBerry Z10. Blackberry Z10 at the end entered in the Smartphone Arena along with some notable changes. Here are some worth noticeable features of the new BlackBerry Z10.
The Hardware specifications of Z10 include a 4.2 “ Display along with a 1280 X 768 resolution, a Qualcomm dual-core processor with 2 GB RAM, screen density of 365 pixels per inch, an 8 MP camera on the back and 2 MP on the front, 16 GB internal memory along with connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, a Micro SD slot for expansion and not to forget last but the most important – its life the removable Battery. Apart from the hardware, the other features by which the BlackBerry Z10 distinguishes itself from the rests are discussed briefly here.
- BlackBerry Hub: Apt as the name the “BlackBerry Hub” is the hub for all the communication details through text messages, instant messages, social networking accounts, emails, etc. at one single place. It lets the users have access to all the communication at a place and makes things convenient for them.
- Keyboard: The keyboard on Z10 is quite responsive and unlike the other keyboards on the previous Bold and Curve, BlackBerry has come up with nearest word predictions which requires no any editing and is quite accurate.
- Screen Sharing: BB10 has come up with an extra feature of sharing their screens with the person in conversation allowing the one to have a glimpse of what the other one is doing at their end and to share their respective spaces as well. The screens shared though will not appear clear rather they are gonna displayed hazy at the other end. Also there is an addition for the BBM users named the video calling which wasn’t there earlier.
- BlackBerry Browser: The Z10 browser supports both the mobile versioned and the fully loaded HTML websites very well without any loading problems allowing the users to access both types of sites without any hassle. Also multiple tabbing and Private Browsing are some of the worth appreciating features.
- BlackBerry Balance: This feature allows the users to switch between professional and personal apps quite easily.
- BlackBerry Flow: The flow features provides the users the facility to go back to their previous task and then return to the ongoing task with just a swipe of screen. This is quite helpful for the users as it makes things easy unlike the previous way of going to the home screen and then to the previous running app.
- BlackBerry App World: “BlackBerry App World” is the rebranding for the “BlackBerry World” which is the place for apps, music and other such contents.
So with these added features BlackBerry Z10 seems kind of promising for the users along with the new OS BlackBerry 10.